Whooo-hooo! How exciting ;)…. Though it feels a tad bit like chain mail (do you remember that?), it is GREAT to be nominated by fellow bloggers, who truly are inspiring, and then to share other blogs that I hope you will visit and find as interesting as I do. Lets keep it going! Many days ago I received the Beautiful Blogger Award from Jennifer Elise from Back to the Sutra. She is a wonderful writer, and we have quite a lot in common! She is a yoga teacher and does some amazing service work with Ashrams for Autism… Inspiring no? Thank you so much Jennifer… now 7 random things about me followed by my 3 nominations….
7 Random Things about Me!
1) I have three little sisters, two of which live in Uganda. I am currently here visiting them!
2) I am in love with my sisters dog Haddie. She got her during university and after she left, Haddie has been with my parents. When in Colorado I LOVE taking her on walks every day and it makes me so so so happy. She starts freaking out as soon as she sees me putting on my tennis shoes.
3) On my 29th birthday last year I made it up into head stand, by my 30th birthday this year, on October 29th handstand is my goal. Handstand!
4) My deepest darkest secret is that I moved to Mexico when I was 18 and worked at Hooters, followed by a stint as a tequilliera at Carlos O’Brians.
5) I have a tattoo on my hip that looks like an infinity sign but it is a symbol from the stone age that means “meandering spirit”. I got it as a teenager with my two scorpio sisters, Sarah Grant and Katie Pickens. Sarah is a TV star living in Vegas and Katie passed away in August of 2011. I miss her terribly.
6) I am terrified of snakes, especially black mambas, and guess where they live? Uganda.
7) I am getting married to a guy named Ross who looks like Daniel Craig and before I met him I knew who he was and used to joke around with one of his friends about introducing me to “James Bond”… Sooooo lucky 😉
My 3 nominated bloggers are:
1) Erica from My Recovery Diary: An incredible blog filled with real honesty and inspiration.
2) Morgan from Blonde With a Baby: The cutest, most beautiful, humorous blog around.
3) Quillan and Angela from Toe Mail: Honestly, I don’t know how they do it unless they have elves that help them out, half a dozen posts a day of toes from all around the world. SUPER INTERESTING!!!
To my nominated bloggers: Please let us get to know you more by sharing with us 7 random things about you…and then share with 3 beautiful blogs you enjoy by nominating them. Short and sweet. Let another round of love-tag begin!
***Check us out on Facebook- Taozi Tree Yoga– for more on our travels and shared yogic words of wisdom***